Miscellaneous Mental Musings of an Emerging Artist
1. There are two players: a kicker and a roller.
2. Dad is always the roller.
3. There are six bases.
4. They are arranged in a long, thin polygon shape.
5. You can be tagged with the ball, but if you pick it up and throw it back at the roller you are not out and may keep running.
6. If you didn’t feel the ball tag you, you’re not out.
7. Even if Dad says “Robin you clearly flinched and shouted and we both heard the ball bounce off of you,” you are not out.
8. Tackling allowed.